Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Braden

Braden turned 5 on March 29th! We can't believe we have a 5 year old! How the time flies! We love our little man! He is so smart and such a big helper!
Opening his presents first thing in the morning!
His birthday party! We invited a few friends and just played games. I think they all had a blast! (Notice Kyden holding one of Braden's opened presents--it's tough when it's not your birthday! And your brother is getting all sorts of fun new toys! He loved the present he's holding and thought it was his.)
We took Braden and Kyden to Leo's Place to celebrate that afternoon.
Braden especially likes the arcade games.
Braden with his "birthday cake"! Okay, this makes me look like a big slacker mom--really who makes brownies and uses paper to write something on it! But Braden doesn't like cake and wanted brownies so I didn't see the point in spending tons of time trying to make brownies look good because he didn't care!
Love you Braden! You're the best!

2 comments:

Robert and Stacey Hall Family said...

Happy Birthday Braden! Dyllon would love to have a play date sometime. I will have to get in touch with you. Time flies with kids. I can't believe Braden is going to Kindergarten with Dyllon. Hope all is well!

Danielle Bateman said...

I can't believe you have a 5 year old!!! It has gone by so fast. Your family is adorable. I miss you!