Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We got in!!!


The moment we've been waiting for......the acceptance letter! We found out right before Hayley was born that Jason was accepted into Utah State's Management Information Systems (MIS) Masters program!! Wahoo! Yes, that means more student loans (uhg), but we'll deal with that. Debt for school is alright--right?! We are super excited for this next step in our lives! Utah State has been wonderful to work with already. They have been so helpful and nice. I am sad to leave so much family and so many good friends, but I know we will meet wonderful people as we move and it will be great! Change is always hard for me, but once I'm there it's just fine! I know this is what we should do and it is so exciting! It's not like we're moving across the United States, it's only 2 hours away--driving, not flying!

P.S. Jason LOVES this picture! But I just had to put it in for memory sake!

1 comment:

Hansenblog said...

Congratulations you guys!!! That's great. We sure loved living in Logan.