Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Vacation

To Disneyland! The boys loved it and did so good! Kyden even took one of the longest naps he's ever took in the stroller! I was happily surprised. Kyden's favorite ride was the carousel. He probably rode it 20 times and would have rode it all day if we would have let him.
One VERY happy boy!

One tired little Mickey boy!

The whole group with Mickie minus Grandpa (Great Grandpa to the boys). We all had a lot of fun together even when it got busy the last couple days we were there and had to stand in some lines. AHH...fighting crowds--not the most fun!! But fun anyhow!
Little Mickey!
Braden and Handy Manny--I was super surprised that he went up to him all by himself but he did and loved it!
This was a common site among our visit to Disneyland and California Adventure--always studying his map. He knew exactly where we were, where we had been, and where he wanted to go.
On the SCREAMER rollercoaster which is so fun! If you look close you can even see Jason's brother Doug, who lives in Las Vegas, came to see us for a day. It was fun to see him and I think he like it too!
Ah man must have picked the wrong picture. Oh well. After church on Sunday (or at least Sacrament), we went to the Newport Temple. It is a very pretty temple.
Grandpa and the boys at the temple.
Isn't this an awesome picture?! And my Dad even took it! Yah, talk about miracle!
We also visited the beach while in Cali. And although it was a bit cold, the boys LOVED it! We just need a backyard with lots of sand and they would be happy boys!

Braden's favorite rollercoaster ride. Yes, it surprised us that he loved it! It lasts about 2 seconds but it is fun!
Boarding the "favorite rollercoaster"
Time to go home--2 VERY tired boys! And I mean tired! It took a week or so just to recoup from all the busy days they endured! They were so good! Glad it turned out to be so wonderful! We love our little boys! They are growing up to fast and learning so much!

10 comments:

Mark said...

So fun! We LOVE the Screamer roller coaster too! Disneyland is the best and every one needs to go at some point in their life I think. =) You look so great and your boys are so adorable. They're getting so big so fast!

Carlson Clan said...

Sorry, that was me. I was signed in under Mark's name. =)

Odelsa said...

So that's where you've been!!!!
I was wondering about you, I was feeling a bit neglected :)

We want to come see your new place, whenever you are ready. But in the mean time, you know I'm always here in my pajamas and always looking crazy!

The Corbetts said...

Oh glad you guys had fun. it looked nice and warm. your boys are so cute Max keeps asking about braden and addi sad. oh saw cyds eye. ouch.

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! It made me miss CA and Disneyland. Sophie is sitting here saying "Mickey, Mickey!" Fun times! Congrats on the move by the way!

Taunya Spaulding said...

what a fun vacation! i have ALWAYS wanted to go to Disneyland! And that black eye looks so sad! :( I'm glad you all had a good time on your trip!

Cass said...

What a fun time!! I love the picture of you and Beck jumping. They looked like they loved it. I need to call you when I'm home for Christmas. I'll try to get Addi more rested before I bring her over to throw a ginormous fit at your house!!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Wow I am so glad you found my blog. Now we can keep in touch. Miss you. How are things going?

Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! And we are so happy you did! We miss you! And love you, and hope all continues to go well! Oh, and you guys look great! Have a wonderful week! And soon to be Merry Christmas! We love ya'!

derrickandlisadye said...

I'm so glad your trip went well. What a fun thing to do with your family. Great Memories!! Congrats on your new place. We sure miss you in our ward though. Have a very merry christmas. We need to have a new years party and get together and play games. we'll give you a call!!